- School Performance, SATs Results and Ofsted
- Funding for Pupil Premium
- PE and School Sport
- Zumba Videos
- Non-Curriculum Policies
- Downloadable Forms
- Times Table Challenge
- SATs Information
- Term Dates
- Request for Leave of Absence
- School Uniform
- INSET DAYS FOR 2019/2020 & 2020/2021
- Year Planner
Funding for Pupil Premium and Sport
The following are links to our funding allocation information for Pupil Premium and Sports Funding
Pupil Premium Funding:
Pupil Premium is additional funding schools receive to close the achievement gap between pupils in certain disadvantaged groups. At Old Hall Junior School, Miss Thomas, manages and oversees the provision for children in receipt of Pupil Premium.
All children in receipt of Pupil Premium have the opportunity to go on school trips and residentials at no cost. Music lessons and after school clubs are also paid for by the school. In addition to this, any children who are not currently working at their age-related expectations receive weekly 1:1 tutoring to enable them to catch-up.
Click on the documents below to see how we spend our funding and the impact it is having.
- Wider Opportunities for Pupil Premium children click here
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019/2020 - please click here
- Click here for our Pupil Premium Policy
If you would like more information on Pupil Premium please do not hesitate to contact the school.